Saturday, February 7, 2009

Another Ear Infection

On Wed night Morgan woke up telling me her ear hurt...I was thinking oh no here we go again. Well she woke up Thur morning and was acting totally fine. She told me it was all better. I sent her off to school and in the mean time I made and appt at the dr's for that afternoon...I just had a gut feeling. She came home from school and she still was acting fine. However every once in awhile she would just say ouch...my ear. So I knew it was still bothering her. We had an appt at 2:45. When I pulled into the Dr office..she started saying no mommy, no dr. I felt so bad. Then we the dr came into the room she put her hands over her ears and was saying no, all done, all better. She ended up doing great, and with an ear infection in her right ear. I was not surprised at all. Got our prescription and off we went.

1 comment:

agmon said...

The best thing for Ear infection or swimmers ear is the eardoc. With the Eardoc there relay inst any problem. as it is non invasive and it treats the problem and not the symptoms
www.eardoc.info
Feel good :)