Saturday, June 19, 2010

4 year old check up 6-18-10

My Mommy says when I have a birthday that means I have to go for a check up. I am not keen on going to any type of Dr and I am sure you all can understand where I am coming from. Mom and I went on Friday morning and we had a very nice pediatrician. I am 29 pounds and 36 1/2" tall. They said that means I am in the 9th percentile in weight and 12 percentile in height. I gained 2 lbs from last year and 2 1/2" taller. I had my eyes checked and at 4 years old you are supposed to get your hearing checked. I didn't have to do that, um wonder why? Probably because my ears are bionic and I can hear like superwoman. I got two shots and only cried a little bit cause I didn't want to scare the other babies in the Dr's office. Mommy is sooo busy baking this week and finding lots of freezers for the baked goods. We are doing the 2nd annual Morgan's Magical Ears bake sale. We send the money we make to the Cochlear Awareness Foundation. I will show you pictures after the bake sale so you can see what our stand looks like. Mommy bakes so much that I am the official egg cracker now. I don't even get any shells in the batter!

No comments: