Thursday, September 5, 2013

10, 9, 8, 7........... getting ready for the big day!

Hi everyone!

School has started and I totally love love love my classroom and teacher.  Mrs Smith is awesome.  She is comfortable with all the hearing things that go together with who I am.  The FM system is set up and working great.  So far nothing could be going more smoothly in the classroom.  One of my N5 is defective again.  We are waiting for a coil and hoping that fixes the problem.  As of now I am using my old Freedom as the back up for that ear.  I don't notice much difference.  If I was older I probably would though.  I can hear Teen Beach Movie just fine, along with Jessie, my other favorite show.

We had a fun time the last weekend of summer at the beach.  Uncle Jamie and Becky were also down.  It is fun when the beach house is full.  Speaking of Jamie and Becky the big wedding is only 6 weeks away.  It is getting so close.  They are very excited and I am also.  I can't wait to be their flower girl.

This coming Saturday Mommy and me are doing a booth at Pennsburg East Greenville Community Days.  We reserved space for two tables.  We will be raising money for the Woofi buckets.  We are selling the Morgan's Magical Ears t-shirts, 50 funny cakes and 36 Woofi's.  Nana Sue (Woofi's owner) is giving us the 36 to sell.  For each Woofi purchased Nana Sue will donate one to the CHOP project.  Nana Sue ROCKS!

My Uncle Tom made the banner for the booth. That is also very cool.  He donated that to me.  It just goes to show you if you treat people with respect and love them as you love yourself it comes back around.  I treat people the way I want to be treated.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out this works so well both ways. AND it feels good!

Here is a picture of Mommom, Poppop, Rylee and me from this past weekend.

Love, Morgan


No comments: