Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter! And Happy Birthday to my Ear!

As many of you know I have been as busy as the Easter bunny.  On Wednesday I delivered over 120 funny cakes! I enjoyed spending a couple minutes with most of you.  I wish I could have seen everyone.

  On Thursday we finished packing the buckets for CHOP.  I had to put stickers in the books and I also wrote my favorite bible verse in the book this time. I couldn't pick a short easy book to write, I had to pick Deuteronomy. We loaded the car up Thursday night so we could be at CHOP by 7:30.

I was disappointed when we got to the hospital though. They weren't working. Hopefully when I go in July I will get to see my nurses and their smiling faces.

Finally, Tomorrow is a very very special day. Happy Birthday to my ear!!








No comments: