Thursday, July 8, 2010

1st day of summer therapy

Today was the first day that my therapist from the IU was at my house. Heather was surprised that I could do all kinds of stuff with just my new ear. She thought I had both of my ears on. This is such hard work and I love my OLD ear but I am working hard with just my new ear on for a lot of time each day. Today Cochlear shipped my rechargeable batteries. I am so anxious! I will finally be able to swim and play in water and be able to hear. I don't know who is more excited about this, me or my Mommy and Mommom. They say it is such a pain to take me swimming and me not be able to hear anything they are saying. I don't know much sign language anymore so that doesn't help. And, just think about it even if I know sign language no one else really knows sign language around here so they wouldn't know what I was even trying to tell them. YEAH for rechargeable batteries! And, one more thing today, HAPPY BIRTHDAY POPPOP!

No comments: